The Latest Ts SI notification and the exam details in 2018. Through this article you will be updated on everything related as to the ts Si notification which is related to the mains key paper, as to what is the exam pattern for the post and when will the examination be conducted.
You will get a proper knowledge about the exam for the post as we will compare the previous year question papers so that you can have a proper idea as to how you can crack the examination. Also, this article will help you and provides certain links to the answer keys which you can download as well as question paper and the mains question paper in PDF form for your benefit. TS Constable Prelims Hall Ticket
Further, the article will provide you with relevant information on the topics that are relevant to get proper knowledge of the examination as to how to go about the preparation.
TS SI Prelims Key Paper and Answers
- According to the latest notification released by the Telangana Board, the Exam Date for the Prelims is 26th of August, 2018. The examination for the constable posts will be conducted on 2nd September 2018. Once, the prelims exam will be conducted the answer key to the paper will be soon released by the board.
- To check the results and proof of performances of the previous year students you had qualified for the posts you can look and download the previous year question papers as well as the answer keys so that you can have a proper understanding to the trend and the type of questions that are generally asked in the prelims examinations.
- The forms were filed until 30th of June, 2018 while the changes in the forms were extended until 14th July. According to the sources, there are a large number of applicants who have applied to this year which has made the task of evaluation for the directors all the more difficult.
- Another aspect for the qualification is that no candidate should be colour blind, squint or should not have any morbid condition of the eyes.
- Once the examination will be conducted by the board on 26th of August it is the policy of the Telangana board to release the answer key of the examination with 8-10 days on their official website. For the ease of our readers, we have mentioned the answer key pdf file. Check the download link.
- The answer key to the selection process is quite simple and easy but you will have to put in your hard work if you want to clear this particular examination. In the initial stage of the selection process, you are that is the preliminary written test you are required to score about 40% for OC’c, 35% for BC’s and 30% for the SC’s/ST’s/ ex-serviceman to qualify for the next stage of the selection process.
- Thus, there are certain tips also that you must keep in mind before going for the examination in order to clear the examination which is like knowing about the Telangana history of the state and certain matters of importance and current affairs as that can be highly important in the prelims as well as the main examinations.
Thus, the above mentioned are some answer keys details to the paper.
Telangana SI Question Paper (Sub Inspector Of Police)
- Like the Police Constable Exams the S.I selection process is a three-tier one.
- The exam pattern of the Sub-Inspector post is as follows:
- The first stage is the prelims stage which is a written exam. In the prelims, the exam is conducted on the basis of Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning, and General studies. It is a three hours examination and there are a total of 200 questions asked in the examination in which each question comprises of 1 mark each and it is mandatory by the board for the students to give the exam with either a black or blue point pen to fill the OMR sheet. Thus, once the prelims round is conducted the candidates on the basis of the merit list (ratio of 1:20 or 1:15) are selected for the second round.
- So, the second round if the Physical Efficiency Test(PET), where the candidates are tested on their physical ability and stamina. There are events that take place in the second round in which all candidates are required to qualify in 3 out of the 5 events that take place with a mandatory qualification by the candidates in the 800 meter run with a maximum of 125 marks(25 x 5=125) The events are scheduled as follows:
Click Here To Download: TS SI Answer Key Paper 2018
TSLPRB SI Events Details
|1) 100 meters race||15 seconds||16.5 seconds|
|2) Long Jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters|
|3) Shot put(7.26 kgs)||5.60 meters||5.60 meters|
|4) 800 meters race||160 seconds||200 seconds|
|5) High Jump||1.20 meters||1.05 meters|
- While on the other hand, the qualifying criteria for the women are that they need to qualify in a minimum of 2 out of the three events with the 100 meter being mandatory to qualify for the third round. The events for the women are as follows:
|1) 100 meters run||20.00 seconds|
|2) Long Jump||2.50 meters|
|3) Shot Put(4.00 kgs)||3.75 meters|
- The selected candidates who qualify the second stage have to clear the third round. The third round is the Mains round which is also a written test which consists of 4 main papers i.e two objective and two descriptive papers with the 1 and 2 paper comprising of 200 questions each with every exam being of 3 hours each. The candidates who qualify and clear all the test are selected for the post on the base of the merit list that is made after the candidates give all the three stages and the score of all the three stages is accumulated.
- Download pdf files of previous year question papers. Check the below we have attached the latest exam question paper pdf file.
Thus, the above mentioned is the TS SI question key and pattern details as well as the answer key details which will surely help you to crack the examination with ease. TS SI Prelims Results