Ap Epass Status: I explain in detail about what exactly is Ap epass Application form, and how you can check your Ap epass Application status, what is the process through which you can download the Ap epass application form. Further, in this article, I have emphasized on how you can check your Ap epass scholarship application status and how can you verify your Ap epass Application status with ease. This is a very unique concept of the Andhra Pradesh government to come forward with such type of concept to help the future builders of coming India. It is the first board to launch such kind of scheme in the whole of India and to provides such kind of help with proper process and information to the weak sections of the society which itself is such a great initiative.
AP ePass Application Status at epass.apcfss.in
The Andhra Pradesh Government has started with this programme known as the “Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships”. The government has started this initiative of providing scholarships for Post-Metric and Pre-Metric Candidates so that students with weak financial backgrounds can be able to study their further studies and is available for students belonging to different categories like the (OBC/BC/SC/ST).
Depending upon the category the students fit in he/ she can apply for the same among the registrations forms that are available on the internet which you can check in this article. The Andhra Pradesh government is the first board in India to launch the epass application status for students to help the students who are financially quite weak and belong to the backward classes of the society.
Also Check: TS ePass
Benefits Of The AP ePASS Application Programme:
Under this programme the students form the poor classes will get financial help to pursue for further studies. This programme of the government aims to help out the merit students to get seats in highly reputed colleges without the problem and any sort of problem from such colleges regarding their high fees. The programme has not been started for the fresh candidates but also for the renewal students as well so that the most qualified and deserving student can get the benefit out of this scheme. The board even came out with various additional and beneficial plans in the scheme involving a hike of 3000/- to 5000/- every year in the scholarship for all the candidates to help them bear the cost and expenses of the books so as to lower the burden on the students.
The government of Andhra Pradesh with its scheme is providing a very good opportunity for the students of epass application belonging to the (OBC/SC/ST/BC) can fill the Ap epass online application form according to their circumstances and can apply for any of the scholarships i.e(Post and Pre Metric) scholarships. For the candidates to get the scholarships there are certain eligibility criteria which the candidates are required to clear one of which is that the annual income of the reserve category candidates should be less than 1 Lakh. The website link for the scholarships is open for a limited time so the students are required to be active and fill in their application forms to avoid any kind of problems and hindrances.
Also Check: Kar ePass
How To Check AP ePASS Application Status?
Students who are studying under the Andhra Pradesh government and have applied for the scholarship and other purposes can check their application status quite easily and without fear by following certain small steps which are as follows:
- The candidate must visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Board to get the correct and desired information,
- To be more specific we have mentioned the official link of the website to go on to the website Click Here.
- Once you go on the website you will see the home page displaying all sort of information, Eg- Application Number and other such options.
- Then, in the corner below on the left-hand side, there is an option of “Scholarship Status”, click on that to know your Ap epass application status,
- After which you will be required to enter your status as to whether you are checking the status of Pre-Metric or Post-Matric students,
- Once you have selected this from the Status-Box you will have to fill in all of your details and after filling click on the submit button,
- After that, the website will direct you to a new page which will display the Ap epass scholarship status.
How To Download The AP ePASS Application Form?
To apply for the scholarship on the Ap epass website you will have to fill in the registration form of the desired scholarship of the board. For which you will be required to download the form for the particular website and to help you understand more we have mentioned the process which is as follows:
- First of all, go onto the desired official website of the board which has also been stated above to avoid any kind of problems,
- Go on to the homepage of the Ap epass application website,
- After which scroll down and click on to the option of the “Student Service”
- The website will direct you to a new page, where you will find various links on the page such as renewal form, the fresh application form for both Pre-Metric and Post-Metric courses scholarships,
- Click on the button of the fresh applicant and download the form from there as well as fill it by filling in all the details which is also the verification process done by the board to check that the person applying for the scholarship is actually a genuine person.
Thus, in the last, I would say that it is one of the best schemes launched by any states and to utilize the benefit you can follow the above guidelines as specified.