Aadhar card download: According to the sources, thus the Unique Identification Authority of India has issued the Aadhaar card which is considered to be an important document for all the Indian Citizens. When it comes to Aadhaar card, one can also use this document as an Identify proof for various official purposes in India. It is the main reason that most of the people are seeking for the Aadhaar card to have in their hands. For any official works, it will be helpful for all the Indian citizens in general.
Aadhar Card Download Full Process
For your information, thus the UIDAI is mainly collecting the biometric as well as demographic details when it comes to Aadhaar card. Generally, thus the UIDAI is mainly issuing the 12 digits unique identification number. It is the main thing that you need to be followed when it comes to Aadhar card all the time. If you are looking for the Aadhaar card to grab, then it is essential for you to visit the official website and submit the application form with the valid details. Once it is done, then one can download the Aadhaar card online without any hassles at any time.
Also Check: KPSC Thulasi Login 2018
Application process For Aadhar Card
When it comes to UIDAI, it mainly offers the things in terms of validating the resident’s identity for authorities in order to verify as well as issuing the Aadhaar cards. If you are looking ahead to apply for the Aadhar card, then you can have a look at some of the main steps below.
- First of all, thus the Indian resident will be approaching the Aadhaar center when it comes to enrolment or makes sure to update the Aadhaar card details by just booking an appointment.
- After the above process is completed, thus the documents will be mainly verified according to the information that is entered in the form where the biometric details are captured.
- If the registration process is mainly completed, then the applicant will be received Aadhaar enrolment ID in order to check out the application status online at any time.
- Thus the UIDAI is mainly helping to allow in order to verify the mobile number as well as email ID by visiting the UIDAI portal.
- For your information, the Aadhaar card is connecting to the bank accounts which can also be verified online.
These are the main steps that you need to follow when it comes to applying for the Aadhaar card. You can also check step by step guide at aadharcardportal.com
It is such a main thing that one should know about the eligibility criteria when it comes to applying for the Aadhaar card. If you are looking for the eligibility criteria to know, then you can visit the Aadhaar enrolment centre at any time and make sure to fill out all the forms that they are providing. At the same time, it is important for you to submit the address along with the ID proof documents. For more details regarding the Aadhaar card application form submission, you can visit the centre to know more details and make sure to follow according to that.
Aadhar Card Download Online
It is such a main thing that you need to follow once the enrolment process is completed. Thus the applicants can download the E-Aadhaar card by visiting the UIDAI website and then proceed further to take a print for future purpose. Generally, most of the candidates aren’t aware of how to download the Aadhaar card by visiting the official site. For those people, here we are issuing the main steps to follow and complete it to download. Once the Aadhaar card is downloaded, you need to enter the first four digits of your name using capital letters along with birth year as a password.
Aadhar card Download using Aadhaar number
If you are looking for the Eaadhar card to download with the help of Aadhaar number, then you can follow the below steps. Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers at any time. Make sure to follow all the steps without missing it.
- First of all, you need to visit the UIDAI website
- Once entered the website, you need to locate Aadhaar online service -> Aadhaar enrolment -> now select option “Download Aadhaar”
- Now, the page will be mainly redirected towards another page that is “Download E-Aadhaar” with the help of Aadhaar.
- You need to select the option “Aadhaar” beneath the section and choose to enter your personal details.
- Make sure to enter the Aadhaar number along with the personal details like Full name, security code, Pin code and other as per the instruction.
- Once you have OTP, you need to choose the relevant option.
- Now, you need to enter the OTP of six digits to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you can click on the option “Download Aadhaar”
Thus the above-mentioned steps can be followed in terms of downloading the aadhaar card for future purpose. If You Have Any Queries in ” Aadhar Card Download”, Comment Below.